This homemade pesto is delicious and great to have in the fridge to add to all sorts of meals. I love adding mine to an easy work lunch! Try it with peas, green beans, brown rice and a tin of salmon! Its delicious.
What you'll need:
- 2 bunches basil
- 2 bunches parsley
- Handful of baby spinach
- 40 g roasted pine nuts
- Pinch of salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 – 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 15g Parmesan
- 4 tbsp olive oil
What to do:
- Combine the basil, parsley, spinach and garlic in a food processor.
- Process until the herbs have been roughly chopped.
- Add the lemon juice, pine nuts, salt, Parmesan and olive oil.
- Process again until your mixture forms a beautiful green paste.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for up to one week.
Once you've made your pesto, it's in a beautiful little glass jar, why not add a perfect label to it?
These simple labels are easy to use - click download, print them out, punch a little hole in the top and fasten to your jar with some ribbon!